Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome to My new Blog!!!

Hello all welcome to The Barleybear a journey through life about a charismatic fun-loving person. Me. My name is Lee and I am the Barleybear. I have many interests from sports, cooking, video games, and of course social networking. This is my first blog ever so not really sure what to expect from this but figured hey why not. So I hope everyone enjoys the conquest we are about to go on. The future shall be fun and enjoyable with me. Feel free to ask me any questions at any time? Maybe subjects or common interests. Maybe you have some thoughts on how to make my blog even better. Hopefully soon will be posting weekly video of experiences in my life for that week. Well as I am a sports fanatic and college football is a couple hours away I have to get ready for some FOOTBALL!! I currently work in a restaurant. Maybe one day I will lat people know where. I just do not want to be harassed good or bad about where I work. A little bit more about me. I like to watch wrestling. I also like to play games any kind really. I love to play Poker. I have a dog named Madison. I like to go fishing and since I am from Florida I have plenty of options. I love to eat at different restaurants or try different recipes for me to make. Currently I am on a low carb diet so some of the things I am finding are interesting. I love to win!! Win at games!! Win at contests!! Recently I won a Flip HD Camera in the Realplayer Sp Twitter Contest. Thanks Realplayer! Yes I have a twitter, youtube, photobucket, facebook, and a Myspace. Love social networking. So funny to see how far we have come just in my lifetime with communicating. Well I will do my best to post something every day! I think I have a lot of good ideas and thoughts about life, cooking, video games, sports, social networking, contests, and most of all HAVING FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment