Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lets talk about Work!

Well you know College Football season and The NFL season isright around the corner. Best time of the year!!! yeah except pretty much every weekend guess where I am at. You guessed it working. Now I am not complaining about having a job. I love my job and I love what I do. I am also very appreciative that through these tough times I still have a job. Back to original subject, I love sports, all kinds of sports. When I say all of them, I mean all of them. Football being one of my most favorites it always is hard to not to be able to watch a game live or even be able to catch one on TV because of work. I am sure there are millions of people who feel the same way I do. People who don't enjoy the luxuries of having a "Real Job" as people like to say. You know Monday through Friday 8 til 5. Its just disheartening to be such a big sports fan and not be able to enjoy a game and a beer with some friends and family. My favorite team the Florida Gators will never play on a Wednesday or Thursday night unless they are playing for the National Championship. I know this is kind of stupid to right about but hey its my blog and I can do what I want.
I just hate the people who tell you you need to get a real job. I do have a real job!! I get benefits and a pretty good paycheck. So when I hear get a real job I just laugh. I know people who have real jobs who don't make what I make and sometimes work harder. I am fortunate to have a job, fortunate to have the job I have. Just would love to get weekends off during football season. I will work all the other weekends. Guess I better hope for world peace.
One of the great things about not having a "Real Job" is that whenever you got to the beach, a mall, a theme park, or most any place it is not as packed as it would be on the weekend. With that I feel relaxed that I don't have to rush because I know whatever I am doing there are not going to be that many people there. I love that!!!. Well all in all, love my job, love to work. Thats it just wanted to rant a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment